Now that we are into February, it’s time to reflect on how our year has started. Are you sticking with your resolutions and achieving your goals? Or, are you muddling your way through the months of darkness? My January didn’t get off to a great start as I was sick for two weeks and I’m still not feeling 100%. Nevertheless, I’m a bit more motivated to achieve all the things! My point is, it’s never too late to find some motivation to make positive changes. This week’s blog post offers some tips for winter motivation and links to topics I’ve previously written about. Hang in there, spring is just around the corner!
How did your plant-based January go? Much of the food I eat is plant-based, but I’m not vegan. If you’re looking for some motivation to introduce more plant-based foods into your diet, check out these posts:
Was one of your resolutions to bake more? I’ve got you covered!
- Yes, it is the perfect banana bread
- Basic Muffin Recipe – 3 Varieties
- Blackberry Pear Upside-Down Cake
- A Guide to Sourdough Bread for Beginners
Are you motivated to reduce your waste? I’ve got loads of advice on how to live low-waste and choose plastic free options.
- Plastic Free July – back to basics
- 10 Simple Ways to Reduce Waste and Single-use Plastic Consumption (Part 2)
- Zero Waste and Plastic Free Living- Part 1
If you’re keen to start a garden or an allotment this year, or even improve the gardening you already do, why not check out these posts?
- We Got an Allotment!
- Allotment Harvest – 2021
- 6 Tips for Starting Seedlings for Beginner Gardeners
- First Year as a Beginner Gardener
Are you motivated to read more this year? Here are some posts to inspire you!
- 5 Best Fiction Books of 2021
- My Ten Favourite Fiction Books
- Reading to Save the Planet: Books on Climate Change
Save the World?
Perhaps you are motivated to do activism or learn more about climate change. If so, see:
- Five Innovative Climate Change Resources
- Meet Seven Inspirational Climate Activists
- Resources for Climate Activism